Fristam Pump Type FP/FPE
Flow rates to 500m3/hr
Differential Pressures to 15 bar
Viscosities to 1200cP
System pressures to 25 bar
- open impeller for hygienic applications
- small gaps between impeller and casing minimise secondary flows
- high quality hygienic mechanical seal
- fully CIP-able and can be sterilised (SIP-able)
- low NPSH(R)
- low maintenance with easy access to wear parts
The FPE Fristam pump is close-coupled, single seal design for standard applications; a seal flush housing, utilising a lip seal running on a shaft sleeve, can be fitted.
The FP Fristam pump is designed to take a double seal, and is available either close-coupled, (FPV), or with a separate compact bearing pedestal, (FP/KF). The KF is particularly suited to evaporator duty where vacuum suction conditions and unsteady flows place a heavy demand on the pump
Fristam Pump Type FZ/FZX
The Fristam FZ pump is available close-coupled to an IEC motor, or with the KF compact bearing pedestal for more demanding applications. The FZX is a close-coupled variant with a front suction port.
- Side channel type, self-priming centrifugal with radial impeller blades.
- Flow rates to 90m3/hr
- Differential Pressures to 7.5 bar
- System pressures to 15 bar
With its specially designed impeller and housing, the Fristam FZ/FZX Series maintains its prime when other pumps become air-bound. This feature, combined with the ability to produce a vacuum, makes it an excellent CIP return pump as complete removal of fluids is required.
- CIP return
- Pumping aerated products
- Complete emptying of tanks (tanker unloading)
- Lifting products from drums and sumps
- Texturizing sour cream (replacing homogeniser valves)
- Pumping shear sensitive products (e.g. cream, liquid eggs, yeast, and sour cream)