ProMinent's Powder feed systems are based around our locally manufactured powder feeders. Feeders are available in two sizes, size "A" for capacities up to 450 l/h and size "B" for capacities up to 1500 l/h. Feeders have a multi-pitch screw and are fitted with conditioning arms to provide an even feed rate and minimise bridging.
Feeders can be bought separately or included in complete system packages with wetting units, hoppers, mixing tanks spout heaters, variable speed drives, stirrers, bag loaders, slide gates, dust extractors, controls, bulky bag handling, transfer and metering pumps to suit your applications.
Typical applications include the following:
- Lime dosing for pH correction
- PAC (powdered activated carbon) dosing for blue green algal toxin destruction or Geosmin/MIB removal
- Polyelectrolyte preparation for coagulation systems
- Fluoride dosing for potable water
- Soda Ash dosing for pH correction in potable/waste water
- Potassium Permanganate dosing for oxidation of iron or manganese
Powder feeders can be provided for almost any granular product which flows and is not corrosive to steel.
For more information, please fill out the feedback form on our Contact page.