Atlantium is the top end of UV disinfection for municipal potable water, food & beverage and pharmaceutical applications. The patented UV reactor has an internal quartz sleeve which reflects light inside the chamber so that water at all points inside the chamber is irradiated at the same intensity.
Atlantium Technologies Ltd., established in Israel in 2003, is at the forefront of next- generation UV (Ultraviolet) water treatment systems for water dependent industries such as Food & Beverage, Dairy, Bio-Pharma, Aquaculture and Oil & Gas, as well as Municipal water supplies.
Atlantium’s cost-effective and environmentally-friendly UV solutions provide chemical- free water disinfection/treatment, with small footprint and low maintenance. Integrated user-friendly software and automatic real-time monitoring & control ensure safe water all the time.
The company’s systems are field proven and validated to the highest regulatory standards including the US FDA and EPA (Environmental Protection Agency). And they meet stringent EPA standards for 5-log pathogen reduction and 4-log virus reduction.
- Primary product water disinfection
- Firewall replacing chlorine
- Process water disinfection
- Pasteurized equivalent water
- Validated to highest regulatory standards including EPA and FDA
- Accepted by regulators as an alternative to chlorine for primary water disinfection.
- Easily inactivates microorganisms, including chlorine-resistant pathogens, pseudomonas, cryptosporidium and giardia
- Inactivates heat-resistant spores too
- Sustainable, cost-effective solution
- The Atlantium Hydro-Optic system meets US FDA criteria for pasteurized equivalent water and is verified for compliance by third party validation.
- Atlantium is a sustainable alternative to heat pasteurization, saving energy, water and downtime costs.
- An Atlantium unit uses 3kW per hour, while heat pasteurization uses 150kW per hour
- Replaces carbon filters, SBS and other bio-fouling methods
- Reduces Free Available-Chlorine (FAC) and Chloramines to undetectable levels.
- Clean, safe alternative to chemical methods
- No special logistics for storage or disposal of chemicals
Saves time and money
- Protects RO membranes and other carbon-sensitive equipment
- Reduces the potential for RO membrane bio-foulling
- Provides high-level disinfection at the same time
Reduces the maintenance burden and operating costs
- Greatly extends membrane life
- Field study proven
Saves energy & production time
- Membrane bio-fouling reduces production and increases the energy needed to push the water through the membranes
- Ozone is a strong oxidant that changes the flavor profile of bottled beverages and needs to be removed.
- Atlantium provides an efficient, cost-effective solution for Ozone destruction.
Data sheets, brochures and presentations are available at our Downloads page.