- Flow rates to 500 m3/hr
- Differential Pressures to 15 bar
- Viscosity up to 1200 cP
- System pressures to 25 bar
- 316 stainless steel wet end, as cast less than 0.8 Ra. Higher polish rating available.
- Open impeller for hygienic applications
- Small gaps between impeller and casing minimise secondary flows
- High quality hygienic mechanical seal
- Fully CIP-able and can be sterilised (SIP-able)
- Low NPSH(R)
- Low maintenance with easy access to wear parts
- The FPE Fristam pump is close-coupled, single seal design for standard applications; a seal flush housing, utilising a lip seal running on a shaft sleeve, can be fitted.
The FP Fristam pump is designed to take a double seal, and is available either close-coupled, (FPV), or with a separate compact bearing pedestal, (FP/KF). The KF is particularly suited to evaporator duty where vacuum suction conditions and unsteady flows place a heavy demand on the pump
- Side channel type, self-priming centrifugal with radial impeller blades.
- Flow rates to 90 m3/hr
- Differential Pressures to 7.5 bar
- System pressures to 15 bar
With its specially designed impeller and housing, the Fristam FZ/FZX Series maintains its prime when other pumps lose prime. This feature, combined with the ability to produce a vacuum, makes it an excellent CIP return pump when complete removal of fluids is required.
- CIP return
- Pumping aerated products
- Complete emptying of tanks (tanker unloading)
- Lifting products from drums and sumps
- Texturizing sour cream (replacing homogeniser valves)
- Pumping shear sensitive products (e.g. cream, liquid eggs, yeast, and sour cream)